Why should you always start with setting great intentions? When things aren’t going as expected and taking a negative toll in your life. That’s the perfect time to set a positive intention to turn things around.
This article is about what you need to know when it comes to set powerful intentions. Intentions serve as a great guide to navigating through life with true direction!
- Decide what you want and make sure it aligns with your core values.
- Articulate your intention carefully and be wise with the words you choose while setting great intentions.
- State it and set it out into the world.
- LET GO of all you cannot control
- HOLD that space. By holding that space you are still on the subject still in your mind without a worry, still in your actions.
- What do you do meanwhile? Have fun, focus on making choices that make you happy, work and smile. Surrounded yourself with loved ones and feel or find peace within yourself. Have an adventure!
- Make it a DAILY HABIT – Set new intentions every day. Revisit Old Intentions!
Great activities and times to set your intentions with:
- In the morning
- In the evening
- Before working out
- Through meditation
- In prayer
- Setting intentions with a group of people
- Before an event
Setting great intentions is a light easy flowing process. It’s something you need to do a little experimenting with until you find your perfect setting and system. Never give up, everyone has a different pattern that works best for them. Sometimes deepening your understanding of the subject at hand will help forward your understanding. So reading books on setting intentions and watching video’s is a great task to take up.
Make sure to always CLOSE with GRATITUDE! Gratitude is the one thing that fills and overflows your cup of life with happiness. If you see all the things you have to be grateful for in your life.. setting intentions will become seem-less!
Other great articles to read on setting great intentions:
Want to feel more accomplished & fulfilled?
Get organized daily, by jotting down your tasks, setting powerful intentions and planning out your day. Includes gratitudes, and a few other short daily tasks.