- Encouraging you to discover what’s effecting your happiness from day-to-day. Enrolling yourself in something that helps you self-improve.
- Sharing my personal story with you. As well as sharing how mental and emotional punishment took place in my life.
- How incredibly high standards can get in your way.
- What contentment & clarity can do for your future.
Enroll Yourself in Something That Helps Your Mindset:
You can discover more about yourself when you enroll yourself in online seminars. Taking a course about something you’d like to learn. register with a coach or learning from online sources is powerful and beneficial.
Investing in yourself is so powerful. No one can take away what you know and experinces you gain in your life. A investment in your life allows you to be more in the drivers seat of your life.
Enroll yourself in something that will help you to discover more about yourself. This will unravel what’s causing the emotional pain.
- There is self-punishments, which looks a lot like. “You did this wrong, so you not longer get these experinces or luxuries in life.”Constricting or blocking the posibility in life because of a past offence.”
- Inflicting punishment on other people. When someone doesn’t meet an expectation or standard of yours. You punishment for it.
Set A Standard For Your Life, Don’t Be Stiff With It:
Setting boundaries and a standard for your life is important. In fact I recommend that you have standards in your life. They will change and transform life in many ways. when standards are set in a good manner they also teach other people how to treat you.
Here is when standards are no longer serving you:
- When your high standards are hiding a massive fear of failure.
- If your standards are punishing someone for what they did or who they choose to be.
- When your standards are holding you back from living life.
The Truth About Perfection:
“In perfection is disguised the fear of failure”
What Not To Do When Someone Doesn’t Meet a Standard:
Sometimes we punish others when they don’t meet our standards.
When we take love away from ourselves or others, it’s painful.
Why Contentment & Acceptance Are Important:
View this post on Instagram
Connect With Julia
Visit Julia's Site Page On The You Series
Want to learn more about Julia Maria Nica? You can view her latest content and learn more about Julia by viewing her personal author page on The You Series!