There is a lot that goes on in life from day-to-day. It can be unbearable to deal with what’s happening to us when we cannot pinpoint why something is happening to us. I’ve been a lover of learning about what ticks me off and why in the past 10 years of my life. I’ve learned a lot and I’m still unravelling a lot. In this blog, I’ll outline what I’ve learned at one of the most recent seminars I’ve attended about myself and I’ve included the IGTV video where I talk about my experience on my Instagram @juliamarianica
- Encouraging you to discover what’s effecting your happiness from day-to-day. Enrolling yourself in something that helps you self-improve.
- Sharing my personal story with you. As well as sharing how mental and emotional punishment took place in my life.
- How incredibly high standards can get in your way.
- What contentment & clarity can do for your future.
Enroll Yourself in Something That Helps Your Mindset:
You can discover more about yourself when you enroll yourself in online seminars. Taking a course about something you’d like to learn. register with a coach or learning from online sources is powerful and beneficial.
Investing in yourself is so powerful. No one can take away what you know and the experiences you gain in your life. An investment in your life allows you to be more in the driver’s seat of your life.
Enroll yourself in something that will help you to discover more about yourself. This will unravel what’s causing the emotional pain.
- There are self-punishments, which look a lot like. “You did this wrong, so you no longer get these experiences or luxuries in life.”Constricting or blocking the possibility in life because of a past offence.”
- Inflicting punishment on other people. When someone doesn’t meet an expectation or standard of yours. Your punishment for it.
Set A Standard For Your Life, Don’t Be Stiff With It:
Setting boundaries and a standard for your life are important. I recommend that you have standards in your life. They will change and transform life in many ways. when standards are set in a good manner they also teach other people how to treat you.
View this post on Instagram
Here is when standards are no longer serving you:
- When your high standards are hiding a massive fear of failure.
- If your standards are punishing someone for what they did or who they choose to be.
- When your standards are holding you back from living life.
The Truth About Perfection:
“In perfection is disguised the fear of failure”
What Not To Do When Someone Doesn’t Meet a Standard:
Sometimes we punish others when they don’t meet our standards.
When we take love away from ourselves or others, it’s painful.