7 DIY At Home Beauty Tips That Are Natural and Inexpensive
Buying products can always be expensive and many time you don’t know what’s in them! Here are 7 cool DIY at home beauty tips…. and self made house hold beauty products you must know about!
What you put on your skin and in your hair get’s absorbed, it’s important to be aware of what’s in your products and how you use them! Some of these techniques have really enhanced peoples over all health when it comes to their beauty routine!
1. Coconut Oil!
Coconut Oil has a variety of uses, some of them are wildly trending like oil pulling but it also has great benefits for skin, hair and teeth whitening.
Have you seen the cool new Coconut Oil Pulling product?
2. Lighten Your Hair With Hydrogen Peroxide
You can lighten your hair at home with Hydrogen Peroxide!
3. Make Your Own Bronzer:
Cocoa has a ton of great health properties and can come together quite nicely as a bronzer!
4. Home Made Anti Aging Creams:
These 10 recipes use high quality ingredients that effectively hydrate your skin and help prevent and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Plant and Berry Oil’s for Sunscreen
Natural oils protect your skin from the sun while moisturising your skin. Each oil has a different SPF!
6. Teeth Whitening At Home:
There are so many chemical free ways to whiten your teeth at home. From Coconut oil to baking soda… even apple cider vinegar!
7. Essential Oils For Your Conditioner
Have you tried it yet? If you haven’t this is hand’s down the best at home treatment you can do for your hair! The essential oils leave your hair silky smooth!
If you found this content useful and learn something new, make sure to share and leave a comment!
- The YOU Series is a community based around HEALTH, WEALTH and LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. Focusing in on YOU and your growth in life.
- The YOU Series Blog2017.03.137 DIY At Home Beauty Tips That Are Natural and Inexpensive
- The YOU Series Blog2016.09.13Blogging For Dummies – Simple Tool’s To Use To Build A Fabulous Blog
- The YOU Series Blog2016.08.30Different Ways of Saving Money
- Nutrition & Lifestyle2016.08.28Understanding Probiotics, How to Get Them Naturally and Top Go To Products