Why Multitasking Doesn’t Work and Why Focus is Important
For many years multitasking has been the thing everyone needs to have in most environments. Whether you are applying for a job or working in a fast pace environment or simply just cleaning at home. We have been bread to think “Multitasking” is a task we need to master. In fact Multitasking doesn’t work and it actually slows us down.
Focusing on 1 task and doing nothing else is actually proven to work better and it’s why many people find success in what they are working towards! The Power Of Focus – Jack Canfield
What Darren Hardy, founder of Success magazine thinks about multitasking:
You don’t need to be juggling 1 million things every week! Just pick 1 thing and work at it exclusively that week!
Check out this video and do “The Myth of Multitasking Test”
Love this content? Hate it? Leave a comment below and tell us what you think!
- The YOU Series is a community based around HEALTH, WEALTH and LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS. Focusing in on YOU and your growth in life.
- The YOU Series Blog2017.03.137 DIY At Home Beauty Tips That Are Natural and Inexpensive
- The YOU Series Blog2016.09.13Blogging For Dummies – Simple Tool’s To Use To Build A Fabulous Blog
- The YOU Series Blog2016.08.30Different Ways of Saving Money
- Nutrition & Lifestyle2016.08.28Understanding Probiotics, How to Get Them Naturally and Top Go To Products