Vegetarian Coconut Curry with Gnocchi
Vegetarian coconut curry is an easy and quick to make recipe with a delicious, creamy curry taste! I created this for a last-minute dinner plans with my sister. We were both surprised by the amazing turn out! Preparation time was about 20-30 minutesIngredients: Broccoli Zucchini Yellow Zucchini Peppers Mushrooms Curry Gnocchi Coconut Milk Gnocchi cooks supper fast! Add the gnocchi in boiling water while you prepare the other ingredients. Make sure to check the gnocchi and take is off the burner early, if you find it’s softened. If you are gluten intolerant you can find gluten free gnocchi! The main ingredients in gnocchi is usually potato. Cut up all the veggies and stir fry them for about 7 minutes in coconut oil, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and the curry as soon as the pot heats up. To finish up add the boiled gnocchi and stir for 2 minutes! Let it cool before you serve this dish!
Enjoy your meal with a beverage or wine!
- Founder of The YOU Series. Spending years in personal development and business seminars. Julia found common patterns that send people into the ocean of confusion and sorrow in their life. Helping many in her path she realized life has three valuable components to it and it's a combination of great health, abundant wealth and lastly powerful self love and vibrant long lasting Relationships. With great core values and carefully choosing what The YOU Series will be centered on she started a platform for experts to share their knowledge and for anyone to grow with The YOU Series taking their life to the next level!
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2017.05.197 Steps to Making A Lifestyle Change – Actualizing More of What You Want
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2017.02.205 Tips On How To Get More Time
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2016.05.2410 Things My Pet Taught Me About Life
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2015.02.09Becoming Open Minded and Growing Daily