Vegetarian Coconut Curry with Gnocchi
Vegetarian coconut curry is an easy and quick to make recipe with a delicious, creamy curry taste! I created this for a last-minute dinner plans with my sister. We were both surprised by the amazing turn out! Preparation time was about 20-30 minutesIngredients: Broccoli Zucchini Yellow Zucchini Peppers Mushrooms Curry Gnocchi Coconut Milk Gnocchi cooks supper fast! Add the gnocchi in boiling water while you prepare the other ingredients. Make sure to check the gnocchi and take is off the burner early, if you find it’s softened. If you are gluten intolerant you can find gluten free gnocchi! The main ingredients in gnocchi is usually potato. Cut up all the veggies and stir fry them for about 7 minutes in coconut oil, add 1/2 cup of coconut milk and the curry as soon as the pot heats up. To finish up add the boiled gnocchi and stir for 2 minutes! Let it cool before you serve this dish!
Enjoy your meal with a beverage or wine!
- Spending years in seminars and business seminars. Julia found common patterns that send people into the cycle of confusion and sorrow in their lives. Helping many in her path she realized life has three valuable components to it and it's a combination of great health, abundant wealth and lastly powerful self-love and vibrant long lasting Relationships. She then decided to create The You Series and become a Life Coach. Her mission today is to help others get clear on what they are here to contribute, giving her clients the tool's to move forward in fulfillment, boldness, and clarity in what their life mission is.
- Julia's Blog2018.05.1210 Positive Steps To Change Your Life – What’s Your Next Step?
- Julia's Blog2018.04.23Why Am I Stressed All The Time – Solutions To Having More Peace
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2018.04.16What Is My Personal Leadership Style – The Personality Matrix
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2017.05.197 Steps to Making A Lifestyle Change – Actualizing More of What You Want