Common confusions of kindness, these are some of my lessons….
My understanding of being a kind and good person… I always must maintain friendships and if I did not successfully maintain a relationship I was definitely an unkind and selfish person. I continued to let everyone in my circle and I constantly surrounded myself with people who were not good for me. It was a circular rotation of unhealthy relationships. As I repetitively continued to allow unhealthy connections in my life I maintained a loss of instinct and a huge loss of self. My core values and goals were absolutely not at all congruent and they did not connect with the people who I kept around in my life. It was the kind thing to do. If I was distant from a certain individual I was definitely unkind and selfish. The result of every unsettled argument or unhealthy relationship was always.. “You are not good enough, you are not kind enough and you should always be a friend to all”
My understanding of being a good and kind person today today is completely different. I am grateful for all the personal development I have had in my life that has brought me to this point. Moving forward… the people I surround myself with every day are the people I am most definitely going to act like, with that being said, If I intent on being kind and good I must filter out anyone who is not. I should always choose my core value’s over any individual and I am always seeking to surround myself with people who are congruent with what I believe in. I often first consider what I could become if I continue to allow the wrong type of people in my life. I am an influence to others and everyone that I accept and open up to is an influence to me.
I believe in serving the world with kindness, meaning there is never a reason to treat someone with les
s respect. There can always be a solid reason for taking a step back and distancing myself from another individual.
If someone is dragging you down you are not a bad person for stepping back and disconnecting the relationship. I find more harm will be done if you continue to let that person “Water your garden with their toxic attitude!”
You are a person of strength when ever you take a stand and do not tolerate a bad attitude.
An individual can be KIND and GOOD… with a solid set of standard and core values that they choose to protect daily. Find your balance in between self-love and selfishness.
Live, love, laugh and play! Live your life to it’s fullest!
- Spending years in seminars and business seminars. Julia found common patterns that send people into the cycle of confusion and sorrow in their lives. Helping many in her path she realized life has three valuable components to it and it's a combination of great health, abundant wealth and lastly powerful self-love and vibrant long lasting Relationships. She then decided to create The You Series and become a Life Coach. Her mission today is to help others get clear on what they are here to contribute, giving her clients the tool's to move forward in fulfillment, boldness, and clarity in what their life mission is.
- Julia's Blog2018.05.1210 Positive Steps To Change Your Life – What’s Your Next Step?
- Julia's Blog2018.04.23Why Am I Stressed All The Time – Solutions To Having More Peace
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2018.04.16What Is My Personal Leadership Style – The Personality Matrix
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2017.05.197 Steps to Making A Lifestyle Change – Actualizing More of What You Want