Breakfast Smoothies For Weight Loss! Adding Daily Healthy Breakfast Smoothies to Your Lifestyle!
Have you ever felt like you can’t stop thinking about food? Obsessing over what you will be eating next? You crave and think about unhealthy foods like milk chocolate, fries, burgers, and all of the above? When you are at a restaurant and you are looking at the menu at dinner time, you seem to crave at the heavier more unhealthy choices on the menu?
I have obsessed over food for many years for my life, sometimes 3 years straight at a time.
I am happy to say I don’t obsess anymore and I’m happy to get the next meal in and I feel confident about my choices and do not feel guilty for eating a burger once in a while.
Breakfast smoothies for weight loss is the way to go for a simple lifestyle change
As I take you through my journey in this post I will talk about how I have started consuming one of the healthiest breakfasts possible and it has changed the way I feel, my outlook about breakfast and killed off any bad cravings long-term.
Here are a few of my morning smoothies guidelines:
#1. Focus on consuming at least 1 L of smoothie every morning.
#2. Find whole foods and fruits – like spinach, kale, celery, bananas, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, Apples, oranges raspberries.
#3. Avoid dairy products, Some healthy alternatives are almond milk, soy milk, coconut milk or water and 2 scoops of the Usana Nutrimeal Free, a GMO free, dairy free, sugar-free healthy alternative. Order My Usana Nutrimeal Free, Shop Now!
#4. Eat low in fat after you start your day off with a smoothie. Stay away from heavily fried foods.. or huge amounts of oily foods.
#5. Be consistent – continue to have your smoothies everyday. It takes time to feel the benefits of smoothing.
After the 1st month of having smoothies I could feel a huge difference in my body. My digestive system runs much better. My stomach feels lighter. I am not as hungry all the time. My stomach feel’s full from 9AM-12:30PM. The best part is I naturally crave healthier food. At lunch time, I focus on eating something that has more vegetables and I always crave my smoothie every morning. Sometimes I will crave more smoothies so with dinner I will have another one.
So we come back to the big question: Can smoothing increase good health?
- A Smoothie every morning is actually easier to prepare than the traditional breakfast!
Healthier digestive system!
Naturally loose weight!
Flatter stomach (digestive system health)!
Skin naturally glows after a few months!
Lower unhealthy cravings.
Grow healthy cravings and focus!
Huge long-term health benefits!
Find a way to incoorporate, breakfast smoothies for weight loss and your on your path!
I encourage you to try it out! I crave healthy foods today because I have changed my taste buds throughout the year, focusing on simply having your healthy breakfast smoothies every morning. I probably save a few minutes every morning making a smoothie instead of eggs for breakfast! I love how I feel and my body is constantly leveling it’s self to a better weight.
If you like this article share it with a good friend and stay connected!
- Founder of The YOU Series. Spending years in personal development and business seminars. Julia found common patterns that send people into the ocean of confusion and sorrow in their life. Helping many in her path she realized life has three valuable components to it and it's a combination of great health, abundant wealth and lastly powerful self love and vibrant long lasting Relationships. With great core values and carefully choosing what The YOU Series will be centered on she started a platform for experts to share their knowledge and for anyone to grow with The YOU Series taking their life to the next level!
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2017.05.197 Steps to Making A Lifestyle Change – Actualizing More of What You Want
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2017.02.205 Tips On How To Get More Time
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2016.05.2410 Things My Pet Taught Me About Life
- Bloggers on The YOU Series2015.02.09Becoming Open Minded and Growing Daily