Why should you always start with setting great intentions? When things aren’t going as expected and taking a negative toll in your life. That’s the perfect time to set a positive intention to turn things around.
- Decide what you want and make sure it aligns with your core values.
- Articulate your intention carefully and be wise with the words you choose while setting great intentions.
- State it and set it out into the world.
- LET GO of all you cannot control
- HOLD that space. By holding that space you are still on the subject still in your mind without a worry, still in your actions.
- What do you do meanwhile? Have fun, focus on making choices that make you happy, work and smile. Surrounded yourself with loved ones and feel or find peace within yourself.
Setting great intentions is a light easy flowing process. It’s something you need to do a little experimenting with until you find your perfect setting and system. Never give up, everyone has a different pattern that works best for them. Sometimes deepening your understanding of the subject at hand will help forward your understanding. So reading books on setting intentions and watching video’s is a great task to take up.
Great activities and times to set your intentions with:
- In the morning
- In the evening
- Before working out
- Through meditation
- In prayer
- Setting intentions with a group of people
- Before an event
Make sure to always CLOSE with GRATITUDE! Gratitude is the one thing that fills and overflows your cup of life with happiness. If you see all the things you have to be grateful for in your life.. setting intentions will become seem-less!